Thursday, November 19, 2009

Korg nanoKONTROL Labeling Templates

I have been experimenting recently with using the Korg nanoKONTROL with Traktor (I'm still on Traktor Studio 3 - sorry), but I wanted to be able to just print up a diagram of my MIDI mappings to sketch them out while I'm getting it "tuned" to the way I work instead of labeling my controller (I'll save that for last).

So I created a set of templates in PNG format. The one that will work for most people is probably just the nanokontrol.png:



(also available here)

Or if you want more variety (like if you have trouble printing out that image, like I did in Fireworks), you can download the set of three templates here. Actually it's just two... the "-screen.png" version is the same as the one referenced above. Whatever.

Anyway, I hope they're helpful to someone else!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the template, very handy indeed : )

cheers from australia!